WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As Video editing Intern you will contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Work with our creative teammates.
- Collaborate with the marketing team.
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines.
- Present to senior management.
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy.
WHAT YOU BRING:
Video Editor job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Graduate or similar degree.
- Some experience of using video and editing equipment.
- Creative thinker.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe tools.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.